Wednesday, July 9, 2014

One Year Later...Our Pittsburgh-a-versary!



We recently celebrated our Pittsburgh-a-versary!

One year in our new town, which is weird because in some ways it feels like we just moved in, and in other ways it feels like we've always been here.

If I could sum it up in one word, I would say "comfortable". We've grown really comfortable in our new town, comfortable in our routines, comfortable with the topography of western Pennsylvania. (Seriously, would you look at those beautiful mountains? Who could get tired of views like that?)

And most importantly, we've made our home a really comfortable place to be.

As you can imagine, we've made quite a few changes to this fifty year old colonial over the past year. I have a lot to share with you, my blog readers! Painting projects. Room re-dos. Renovations. Updates. I will also have a new Friday feature that will spotlight my new passion in home design. (Curious? I hope so!) And of course, lots of Before and After photos! (Don't you just love those? I can never get enough of them!)

I will also share my thoughts on the home relocation process, with some insights on the things that worked and did not work for our family.

We will be gathering at the front door tomorrow. Hope you can make it!

Keep this end up, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment