Monday, March 11, 2013

Mud Room Rug


My new rug for the mud room finally arrived. The verdict? I love it!

I ordered this rug from the Plow and Hearth catalog (plowandhearth.com). This super durable surry rug is made of polypropylene for indoors or out...perfect for a mud room! I ordered the 2 1/2 ft. by 4 1/2 ft. size for only 39.95!


I think this rug is a successful purchase for a number of reasons. First, it brings together all of the colors in the mud room in a fun and funky floral pattern. Second, your eye is drawn to the fun and funky rug, not the ugly vinyl flooring underneath.

I think a potential buyer can look at this room now and say "Wow! Modern and updated! Exactly what I'm looking for!"


We spent the weekend scouting out our next location in the new city. (That deserves its own post, most certainly!) I will also have tips on giving an open floor plan a unified, cohesive look. Stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment