Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Curb Appeal

My realtor called on Sunday.

"Hey, Mary! Can I come take photos of the house on Tuesday?"

Aaack! So much to do!

Cleaning! Decluttering! Conquering the LEGO mess in the basement!

The weathermen had forecast rain for the entire week. But guess what? We've had clear skies and sunshine! Perfect weather for photographing the house in the best possible light.

I went to Home Depot and Lowe's yesterday to pick up some potted flowers.

I started at the mailbox...


...then added some bright tulips by the lamp post.


Some cheerfulness by the front sidewalk...


...leading to the cheerfulness on the front porch.


And finally, I added some potted pansies to the table on the back deck...


Everything outdoors got a nice cleaning and sweeping.

You know what they say...

You never get a second chance to make a good first impression!

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up! I just now read this (Wednesday @ 1:01PM) now go read my post from this morning! Are we sisters OR what?! LOL...really, laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that, too! How funny that we were both thinking of "First Impressions"!

    ReplyDelete